Papaya Films respects your privacy.
Below you will find the rules under which we process your data.
1. PERSONAL DATA
• Who is the administrator of your data?
Papaya Films sp. z o.o., a Polish limited liability company with its registered office in Warsaw, Poland, at ul. Wiślana 8, 00-317 Warszawa, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, KRS No. 0000248028, holding tax identification number NIP 113-25-90-223, share capital of PLN 100,000.00 is the administrator of your personal data transferred to us via this website or email (the Administrator).
You can contact us at email@example.com.
• What data do we process and how do we use them?
- We will process only data you provided us with. Depending on circumstances it may include e.g. your name, email address and telephone number or the data you provide while browsing our website.
- Your data will be processed exclusively for purposes you have provided them for. If you entered the data in order to subscribe to the Newsletter, we will process them for purposes related to sending you the Newsletter. If you have provided us with the data by sending us an e-mail, we will process them only in connection with the message, our business relations and any possible agreements to be concluded or executed. Data you leave while browsing the website are used only for website statistics.
- Providing data is voluntary, but might be necessary to achieve the goals mentioned above.
• On what grounds do we process your data?
- Depending on circumstances, we process your data on the following legal grounds:
- your explicit consent (e.g. your subscription to our Newsletter);
- execution of an agreement, for the purpose of which you provided your data;
- it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us (such as statistics, optimization of marketing and maintaining business relations).
If we acquire your data on other grounds, we shall inform you about it in order to determine our further steps.
• How long are we going to process your data?
Your data won’t be stored for longer than it is necessary. The data related to the Newsletter will be stored and processed until you unsubscribe from the Newsletter or until we will stop sending it. Data provided for the purpose of an agreement will be processed as long as it is necessary under the agreement. Processing data on the legitimate legal interest ground will cease when we receive your legitimate objection to such use.
• Who has the access to your data?
We may entrust supervision of your data to its subcontractors who provide services necessary for the purposes of processing the data. In particular, these subcontractors include User.com who sends Newsletters and our employees and co-workers who continue our e-mail correspondence. If your data are to be transferred outside the EEA, we use standard agreement clauses and the Privacy Shield as our safety precautions in relation to countries which data safety level was not confirmed by the European Commission.
• What rights do you have?
You have the right to request access to your data, its rectification, transfer and deletion, as well as the right to limit data processing.
You have the right to object to further processing and to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data. The exercise of the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that took place until the consent was withdrawn.
In the event of data being processed unlawfully, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection in Poland.
2. COOKIES POLICY
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
• What are cookies?
A “cookie” is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
• How to control cookies?
You can control and delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.